Overweight with Body Issues to Falling In Love with Myself - The Option Institute. What makes a woman exceptional? Popular culture tells us that it's how you look, what you wear, the career you have, the family you've raised or what others think of you. And yet, no new wardrobe, big promotion, radical makeover or praise can really make you feel exceptional. The moments when you have felt most exceptional, have been when you have energy, passion and purpose. Once our loving, non-judgmental teachers assist you in illuminating limiting beliefs and replacing them with enhancing ones, you will no longer feel disempowered, marginalized or unattractive.
Gail was overweight, had body issues and was very judgmental of herself. After attending the Exceptional Woman Program at The Option Institute, co-founded by Barry Neil Kaufman (Bears) and Samahria Lyte Kaufman, in Sheffield, MA. Gail fell in love with herself!
"I had spent years struggling with self judgment, judgment of my body, yearning for a 'mother' to heal me. After this outstanding program, I have, for the first time ever, been able to feel my perfection, look in the mirror and see beauty, healed myself by taking in the comfort of being held, and have felt my own strength and power to direct my growth."
- Amy Aronoff, Cardiology Practice Administrator, Maryland
No more trying to be what others think you should be ... or fitting into others' "should" boxes. Instead, you can gain profound self-knowledge of who you really are -- and learn to embrace that. Isn't that what you really want for yourself, ... to know how to make your own life meaningful, rewarding, loving and joy-filled ... no matter what others think or do. Experience the power possible in a circle of women gathered in a safe and nurturing environment: the Exceptional Woman program.
What makes Exceptional Woman an exceptional experience?
You will stand up and shout, 'Here I am, world. Bring it on!'
• Samahria Lyte Kaufman: Option Institute Co-founder and inspiration to women worldwide - and your primary teacher
• All Women: When you share a week with only women (your teachers and your classmates), the experience is incredibly special, surprising and intimate
• Deep Self-Acceptance: Learn to genuinely love all of your physical self -- including the parts you judge the most
• Personal Power: No longer feel victimized, even when people judge you, go against you or events don't go the way you want
• Outgrow Your Past: Move beyond difficult or traumatic past experiences that have held you back or haunted you
• Be Enough: Release the "I'm not enough" beliefs that hold you back, such as "I'm not smart enough," "I'm not pretty enough" and "I'm not capable enough"
• Put Yourself First: Gain life-long "female satisfaction" tools so that you can feel at ease with prioritizing yourself
"Exceptional Woman taught me for the first time in my life what being a woman is really all about. Not only am I now proud to be a woman, but I have the ability to express what is exceptional about being a woman with the tools to really show who I am and to love me as an exceptional woman! "
- Roxanne Litherland, Administrative Assistant, South Africa
FOR MORE INFORMATION visit http://www.option.org/
Tags: Overweight with Body Issues to Falling In Love with Myself - The Option Institute, Women, self-esteem, empowerment, happiness, self-help, self-trust, inner strength, judging myself, who am I?, empowering beliefs, emotional freedom, personal growth, self-help workshop, Samahria Lyte Kaufman, Barry Neil Kaufman, personal growth program, personal development, empowerment education, empower yourself, Socratic questions, Happiness Is A Choice, happiness option, inspirational, exceptional woman, social anxiety, stress relief